Xenon Racer is dashing onto the Nintendo Change tomorrow, bringing fast-paced, futuristic, arcade racing alongside for the experience. To rejoice, Soedesco has launched a launch trailer.
Xenon Racer boasts glossy, futuristic automotive visuals made doable with Unreal Engine, with every design coming from the thoughts of Marcello Raeli – recognized for his work with manufacturers equivalent to Subaru, Ferrari and Koenigsegg. As proven within the trailer, you possibly can customise your automobiles, too, with a number of completely different skins and performance-changing components.
Every monitor options completely different necessities, so gamers want to determine which automotive and which components would be the greatest choices to progress. Drifting and boosting are additionally fairly important on this recreation; Xenon Racer’s press launch says that “they’re completely important to get high speeds on the leaderboards”.
Talking of the press launch, listed here are a number of the recreation’s key options:
– Race at high speeds in electrical automobiles boosted by Xenon fuel
– Drift by way of the streets of main cities like Tokyo and Dubai within the 12 months 2030
– Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & on-line multiplayer championships
– Grasp your drifting expertise, it’s important to get one of the best instances on the leaderboards
– Customise your automotive with tons of components to create the final word racing car
The sport launches tomorrow each bodily and digitally for $49.99 / £44.99.
Will you be burning rubber on the monitor tomorrow? Tell us down beneath.