Chances are you’ll keep in mind that just some weeks in the past, we shared the information that Hellboy film characters had been coming to free-to-play fighter Brawlhalla on Swap. Effectively, Ubisoft has now confirmed that the characters will likely be accessible from tomorrow, 10th April, and a brand new trailer has been launched to have a good time.
A press launch for the announcement tells you every thing you’ll want to know:
4 new Hellboy (2019) skins
– Hellboy – as a Cross Epic Crossover Pores and skin – “Beast of the Apocalypse or lawful King of England? His future awaits.”
– Nimue – as a Nightfall Epic Crossover Pores and skin – “This queen will create a brand new world.”
– Gruagach – as a Teros Crossover Pores and skin – “Searching for revenge on Hellboy, he’ll cease at nothing to regain his full powers.”
– Daimio – as a Mordex Epic Crossover Pores and skin – “A curse or a strong blessing?”
Hellboy, Nimue, and Ben Daimio skins will likely be priced at 300 Mammoth cash every, whereas Gruagach is out there for 240 Mammoth cash. The Hellboy (2019) skins will proceed to be supplied in retailer after the occasion.
Horde: the brand new Hellboy-themed recreation mode
Gamers will group up in a gaggle of 4 to defend the gates of the Nice Corridor towards a military of demons, holding off as many waves as attainable. Horde mode will likely be accessible as a customized recreation mode choice after the two-week Hellboy occasion ends.
Extra epic Hellboy additions
– A Hellboy-themed map, Apocalypse
– Each day login bonus of 250 Gold
– Two-week Hellboy UI Takeover
– Hellboy avatar accessible for 60 Mammoth cash
– Hellboy “Beast of Apocalypse” podium accessible for 240 Mammoth cash
Do you frequently play Brawlhalla? If you wish to study extra about it, be certain that to take a look at our full evaluation proper right here.