Digerati has revealed that it is going to be bringing Tremendous Blood Hockey and its retro-flavoured violence to Nintendo Swap subsequent month.
Described as “a violent homage to basic Eight- and 16-bit ice hockey video games” Tremendous Blood Hockey permits you to customise your line-up, take to the ice, and use fast-paced abilities and bone-crunching brutality to dominate the sport. You may participate in a single participant match, or compete towards buddies in four-player native multiplayer.
The brand new console model even options weight-reduction plan, showering, and a few fairly shady performance-enhancing medication. However hey, it is solely a online game, proper? Listed below are some key options:
– Use superior skating, positioning, technique and blood-splattering violence
– Tackle the world in a world match, the place failure leads to execution
– Assorted challenges and eventualities, together with Turbo Mode and 12 vs 12 Mega Rumble
– Paint the ice with the blood of your mates in Four-player native multiplayer
– Franchise Mode: Create, recruit and handle your individual customized staff of inmates in a futuristic world of dystopic blood sports activities
– Benefit from the retro beats of an unique soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley
As famous above, this one will arrive on Swap someday in April (the date hasn’t been fastened simply but). It will then launch on PS4 and Xbox One in Q2 2019.
What do you assume? Will you be giving this one a go? Share your ideas with us within the feedback.