ACE Crew has introduced that tower defence/racing sport Rock of Ages 2: Greater & Boulder is dropping on Change on 14th Might. The developer is bringing its irreverent humour to Nintendo’s hybrid console after revealed by Atlus on different platforms again in 2017. It is a comply with as much as 2011’s unique and it sees you constructing boulders and launching them in direction of enemies gates as quick as you possibly can muster.
It seems that Atlas, he of Greek fantasy endlessly condemned to carry up the celestial sphere, has dropped mentioned sphere and it is wreaking havoc with historical past. You could not solely destroy your enemy, but in addition use traps and different defensive items to guard your self.
This sequel has an emphasis on on-line multiplayer, with co-op or aggressive modes obtainable as you journey although varied historic durations. The blurb beneath provides us an thought of what to anticipate:
– As much as Four-Particular person Multiplayer – A bit of pleasant competitors by no means damage anybody. Play with as much as 4 gamers on-line in a match to the crushing loss of life, with the flexibility to customise the banners and colours to your boulder.
– Utter Chaos – Increasing on the primary sport with a extra various choice of items and a bigger give attention to rock-smashing technique in Greater & Boulder, chaos reigns supreme!
– Improved Physics and Destructible Environments – Developed in Unreal Engine Four, Rock of Ages 2 has upgraded physics, permitting you to crack, crush, slam, and flatten your adversary!
– ACE Crew’s Trademark Quirkiness – With humor turned as much as 11, gamers will rock and roll via the ages. Well-known historic and mythological figures beware.
– Traditionally Inaccurate Bosses – Tackle artistic endeavors come to life in boss battles that includes the likes of The Thinker and the Nice Sphinx, main as much as the omnipotent closing boss in a showdown such as you’d by no means think about!
Having missed the sport the primary time round, we nonetheless do not feel significantly enlightened on the specifics, but it surely all sounds jolly good enjoyable. In response to the sport’s web site, the Binding of Isaac crossover DLC “shall be obtainable totally free on Nintendo Change for two weeks after launch”. Free is a superb worth, we’re positive you’d agree, and the sport itself seems suitably surreal – a pleasantly foolish tackle mythology and artwork historical past which is normally a really severe matter certainly. It launches on 14th Might for $14.99, £13.49 and “commensurate EU costs”.
Have you ever performed the sport on different platforms? Tell us beneath in case you’re excited to go ‘bouldly’…, hmm. In case you’re ’embouldened’ by…, no, no. In case you’re ‘bould over’ by these screensh-… Taxi!