The 2019 NFL Draft is quick approaching, however rather a lot can change by way of gamers’ shares earlier than it arrives in late April. As groups get nearer seems on the high prospects on the NFL Mix in late February and professional day exercises in March, some will rise or fall on draft boards across the league.
For now, right here is a have a look at the perfect 100 gamers out there within the 2019 NFL Draft no matter place, and the way excessive every is perhaps chosen primarily based on crew wants, place shortage and different components.
IYER: Newest NFL mock draft of 2019 first spherical
2019 NFL Draft prospects: Huge board of high 100 gamers
1. NIck Bosa, DE, Ohio State
Bosa, at 6-Three, 270 kilos, could be dominant speeding the passer from any spot with nice power, size and smarts. He carries extra explosive upside than brother Joey of the Chargers.
2. Josh Allen, OLB/DE, Kentucky
Allen is loaded with strikes to get to the quarterback at a modern 6-Four, 258 kilos. He additionally has the athleticism to assist in second-level cross protection.
Three. Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
Williams shot up the draft board as a disruptive inside power for the Crimson Tide. His large body (6-Four, 295 kilos) suggests Aaron Donald-like potential.
Four. Rashan Gary, DT/DE, Michigan
Gary is rising as a high-upside, versatile participant. He makes use of his arms, energy and large body at 6-5, 280 kilos to occupy run-blockers, and he additionally has some intriguing inside pass-rush means.
5. Montez Sweat, OLB/DE, Mississippi State
Sweat brings splendid dimension (6-6, 241 kilos) and relentless productiveness as an edge pass-rusher. He suits finest in a base Three-Four scheme.
6. D.Ok. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
Metcalf is a traditional size-speed prospect at 6-Four, 230 kilos who can each stretch the sphere and use his power to catch contested balls in visitors and within the pink zone.
7. T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
Hockenson has the best dimension at 6-5, 243 kilos to do something and all the pieces at tight finish along with his arms, physicality, smarts and agility. He can be the subsequent nice all-around participant on the place.
eight. Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
Ferrell’s dimension at 6-5, 260 kilos offers baseline as an outdoor run-stopper and explosiveness as a pass-rusher.
9. Ed Oliver, DT/DE, Houston
Oliver has slipped solely as a result of there is a query of what place he suits finest on the line of defense. He has change into extra of an finish/sort out tweener at 6-1, 274 kilos in lots of scouts’ eyes reasonably than a can’t-miss inside pass-rush presence. However he’s nonetheless a top-five line prospect.
10. Devin White, ILB, LSU
White exhibits elite athleticism whereas overlaying floor towards the run and has adequate instincts to be a high intermediate cowl man. At 6-Zero, 240 kilos, he’s simply the rangiest defender within the 2019 class.
11. Grasping Williams, CB, LSU
Williams carries a protracted, lean body at 6-Three, 184 kilos with uncommon velocity, quickness and agility for his dimension. He isn’t essentially the most bodily participant, however he’s basically sound in protection, and he makes use of his size properly on the line to interrupt up routes.
12. Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
Taylor presents nice agility, smarts and method to deal with most athletic edge-rushers given his dimension at 6-5, 334 kilos. He has been rising up boards as scouts be taught he could be greater than only a proper sort out.
13. Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Murray has some “it” qualities at quarterback to go together with his Heisman Trophy-winning passing and working. He lacks splendid dimension at 5-10, 195 kilos and isn’t the pocket prototype, however his playmaking ablity is enticing sufficient for him to be drafted sooner than his profile suggests.
MORE: Greatest, worst suits for Murray in NFL Draft
14. Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
Haskinks cemented his inventory late within the Buckeyes’ 2018 season, when he had some jaw-dropping video games along with his massive arm and downfield accuracy. He has splendid dimension as a powerful pocket passer (6-Three, 220 kilos) with the best dose of athleticism.
15. Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
A wise, full again at 5-10, 216 kilos who runs with good imaginative and prescient and energy, Jacobs is equally elusive as an outdoor runner and receiver.
16. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
Baker performs greater than dimension (5-11, 185 kilos) and may give any crew a good, bodily protection presence.
17. Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
Wilkins brings dimension at 6-Four, 315 kilos, and he is essentially the most versatile of the Tigers’ first round-worthy linemen. He’s equally adept at controlling blocks vs. the run and attending to the passer.
18. Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
Dillard is mild on ft for his dimension (6-5, 306 kilos) and carries all of the pure pass-protection abilities NFL groups love.
19. Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
Williams is a clean cross protector who is also large enough at 6-5, 301 kilos to pave the way in which within the working sport.
20. Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
Lawrence is a textbook inside run-stuffer with splendid dimension (6-Four, 351 kilos) to each occupy and engulf overmatched blockers.
21. Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
Brown presents loads of flash as a field-stretching receiver at 5-10, 160 kilos. He has elite vertical velocity, plus nice quickness going into and popping out of routes.
22. Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
Bush cleans up towards the run along with his quickness, and at 5-10, 225 kilos, he has all of the attributes groups want in a canopy linebacker.
23. Brian Burns, DE/OLB, Florida State
Coming off 15.5 sacks in his last Seminoles season, Burns is a dynamic edge pass-rusher and athlete. At 6-5, 231 kilos, he must get slightly more durable with a purpose to be used on working downs within the NFL.
24. Cody Ford, G/OT, Oklahoma
Ford is a troublesome mauler at 6-Four, 330 kilos who can open working lanes from proper sort out or guard. He is athletic sufficient to develop as a pass-blocker, too.
25. N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
At 6-Four, 216 kilos, Harry is a matchup nightmare by way of the pink zone. He additionally could be a powerful deep risk.
26. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
What Murray offers up in dimension (5-11, 170 kilos) and press protection potential, he makes up for in velocity, aggressiveness and ball-hawking abilities.
27. Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame
Tillery was a beast as a three-technique at Notre Dame. At 6-7, 305 kilos, he matured properly along with his play and temperament to unleash the perfect of his inside pass-rush abilities.
28. Jaylon Ferguson, OLB/DE, Louisiana Tech
Carrying some good pop as a pass-rusher and having been productive in that space, Ferguson will get on the sphere first within the NFL as an enormous (6-5, 269 kilos), pure run-stopper on the sting.
29. Irv Smith, TE, Alabama
Smith is a technically sound run blocker and route runner who has proven some vertical receiving juice to go together with compact dimension (6-Three, 243 kilos).
30. Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson
Mullen is rising after an up-and-down 2018 season to face out along with his dimension (6-1, 194 kilos), velocity, size and physicality.
31. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
Coming into the draft as a four-year starter from Missouri, Lock has the arm to go along with his splendid dimension at 6-Four, 225 kilos. He additionally has the fearlessness and elusiveness NFL groups like in an aggressive passer.
32. Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State
Risner is a technically sound lineman with a imply streak to pair along with his physicality. He’s being undersold as a cross blocker, however he’s already an enormous (6-Three, 308 kilos) asset within the working sport.
33. Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
Like his Iowa teammate Hockenson, Fant is an athletic receiver. However at 6-Four, 232 kilos, he wants some work to develop right into a dependable in-line blocker.
34. Kelvin Harmon, WR, N.C. State
As a deep risk, Harmon’s dimension (6-Three, 214 kilos) and velocity stand out. However he’s additionally a savvy route-runner and a troublesome, prepared blocker.
35. Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
Jones has all-around, pro-tailored abilities to go along with his splendid dimension at 6-5, 220 kilos. He additionally has bonus qualities along with his robust bodily and psychological make-up.
36. Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
Thompson is a rangy playmaker at 6-2, 196 kilos who can clear up in all places towards the cross. He’s stable in run assist, too.
37. Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State
Jones is a pure inside pass-rusher who wants some bulking (6-Three, 283 kilos) and training so as for use on working downs. However he can develop properly in that space.
38. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
At 6-Three, 225 kilos, Arcega-Whiteside can each stretch the sphere as a deep risk and combat to win battles within the pink zone.
39. Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
At 6-Three, 306, Bradbury has the smarts, management qualiities, agility and power wanted to be a long-term NFL starter at his place.
40. Jachai Well mannered, OLB/DE, Florida
Though slightly undersized at 6-2, 242 kilos, Well mannered’s velocity and athleticism are off the charts. He’s a freak who channels a few of former Gator Jevon Kearse.
41. Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
Little has the dimensions (6-5, 325), agility and athleticism to recommend nice upside as a cross protector, however his method wants refinement, and he should discover ways to higher use his power to his benefit.
42. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
Brown, at 6-1, 230 kilos, suits the profile as a No. 1 extensive receiver within the NFL. He’s a strong-handed, dependable route runner who is hard sufficient to make massive performs after the catch, even in visitors.
43. Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
At 6-Zero, 212 kilos, Rapp performs like an additional linebacker on the sphere along with his work in run assist. He is also a succesful upfield participant vs. the cross, at his finest when blitzing and overlaying a brief space.
44. Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware
Adderley has mix of cornerback protection traits and bodily tackling towards the run and after the catch, taking part in longer and meaner than dimension at 6-Zero, 200 kilos.
45. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
Wilson has the dimensions (6-2, 236 kilos), ranginess and toughness towards the run to be the subsequent stable inside clean-up man from the Tide.
46. David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State
At 5-11, 216 kilos, Montgomery has steadily emerged as a powerful, all-around function again prospect. He finishes runs robust and has proven some good arms and wiggle as a receiver.
47. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
Butler has a large body for the place at 6-6, 225 kilos. He can dominate going as much as get balls in visitors, particularly within the pink zone.
48. Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
Thornhill has nice dimension (6-Zero, 210 kilos), smarts and protection abilities. He additionally cleans up properly towards the run.
49. Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia
Cajuste performs with good energy and size at 6-5, 315 kilos as finest pure edge run blocker within the class. He must change into a smoother cross protector with a purpose to be trusted on the left facet.
50. Zach Allen, DE, Boston School
At 6-5, 280 kilos, Allen is an enormous, good, robust, high-effort participant who excels at stopping the run. He has room to develop as a pass-rusher, too.
51. Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
52. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
53. Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame
54. Te’Von Coney, ILB, Notre Dame
55. Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
56. Jonathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
57. Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State
58. Will Grier, QB, West Virginia
59. Kaleb McGary, T, Washington
60. Kris Boyd, CB, Texas
61. Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
62. Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt
63. Chris Lidstrom, G, Boston School
64. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida
65. Gerald Willis III, DT, Miami
66. Devin Singletary, RB, Florida Atlanta
67. Joe Jackson, DE, Miami
68. T.J. Edwards, OLB, Wisconsin
69. Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
MORE: Most painful NFL Draft slides ever
70. Khali Hodge, ILB, Buffalo
71. Jacquan Johnson, S, Miami
72. Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
73. Eiijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia
74. Oshane Ximines, OLB/DE, Previous Dominion
75. Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford
76. Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo
77. Dexter Williams, RB, Notre Dame
78. Martez Ivey, G, Florida
79. Charles Omenihu, OLB/DE, Texas
80. Ryan Finley, QB, NC State
81. L.J. Scott, RB, Michigan State
82. Isaiah Buggs, DT, Alabama
83. Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia
84. Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M
85. Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky
86. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
87. De’Andre Walker, OLB/DE, Georgia
88. Amani Hooker, S, Iowa
89. Chase Winovich, DE, Michigan
90. Beau Benzschawel, G, Wisconsin
MORE: Every crew’s worst-ever draft choose
91. Greg Gaines, DT, Washington
92. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
93. Michael Dieter, G, Wisconsin
94. Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State
95. Emanuel Corridor, WR Missouri
96. Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern
97. Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
98. Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson
99. Christian Miller DE/OLB, Alabama
100. Andy Isabella, WR, UMass